Tuesday, July 1, 2008

No Mo' Dinero

I was feeling pretty blue this morning so I thought I would write about it. My name StuD and I am a poor man. Unfortunately realization and acceptance doesn't help me in this case. I wouldn't even care if I was just poor, I am more than just poor, I am in debt. Today I woke up and faced the beautiful sky and tried to pay off what I thought was only a $500 credit card debt, but it was $600. If you know what this feels like say "hell yeah." I hate money. I hate everything I do costs some fraction of money. Sleeping, eating, walking, riding, studying it all costs some fractional cent of investment or immediate cost. All this debt causes me constant stress, and I am only working to slow the speed of spending.

Fuck money, I am using clams.

1 comment:

Tony said...

Too bad we threw out all the clamshells