Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Quick lets go to Utrecht, 'cause ze Germans are coming!

The pics are below the post. The Germans from Mannheim returned the favor and came and visited me. The pictures of the guy in his underwear: we were playing some night soccer at the lake and the ball went in so the dude stripped and retrieved it. Let me start by saying I got super drunk the night before the Germans arrived. There was a party and then we ended in Stratum and partied until 4 am. So in my drunken stupor Hendrik and myself decided to go to Utrecht early Saturday. Unfortunately for me he didn't drink because he drove, so came early to my house. Talk about hangover, awkward sleep while a friend drives. We got to Utrecht and walked around. This trip was actually really important to me because it is the only other dutch city I have seen besides Eindhoven and Amsterdam. I got a tight shirt and admired the women, let me reiterate: Holland has hot women. The city is like 60% women anyways because of the college. Mind blowing, but none can compare to the beautiful woman waiting for me in the States.
We arrived at 3pm and the Germans had arrived at 1pm, so naturally they were drunk and hungry. We went back to the Stratum and as you can see we found some famous people. I got a bad picture of the guys from Miami Ink. I guess they were here giving tats...wish I would've gotten one. After food we went to a park and had some food, then went back out to Stratum...ugh...
50 euros and 3 or 4 rounds of Jager later, yes Germans love Jager...Oliver got lost and Volker and I spent 10 euro calling him. Everytime he went to answer the phone he threw up. This continued for about an hour, hence the 10 euro phone bill.
It was good to see old friends and know that if I am ever in Western Europe I gots peeps.























No comments: