Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Europe Round Two.













Day 2 (actually 1 and a half)

So today I woke up around 9am trying to get used to the time difference. I walked to the MediaMart. Got my laptop adapter, finally. Got breakfast, Belgium waffles and a kaffe. The nice thing about NL is you don't have to tip! After breakfast got some groceries and guess what...cheap ass food, and coca cola lite. The grocery store was funny cause like everything else in NL they have a lot of American items, culture...music, and in the store they only played American tunes... interrupted by an announcement in Dutch...After the store I went to work, took the wrong bus, walked 3km to the building and had a nice few hours of stuff to do. On the way home I took the wrong bus again and walked another 2km...Now I am home and enjoying the relaxed atmosphere and the rediculousness of some of the roommates (15 total), nothing strange here though.

1 comment:

dmf said...

the van abbe is pretty neat.
go there.